- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Other, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 50 to the C-terminus of human HIST3H3 (NP_003484.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ChIP, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
ChIP: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-431
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse testis
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 17kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIST3H3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: H3F3A, H3t, H3.4, H3/g, H3FT
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8290
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsible for the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber in eukaryotes. Nucleosomes consist of approximately 146 bp of DNA wrapped around a histone octamer composed of pairs of each of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4). The chromatin fiber is further compacted through the interaction of a linker histone, H1, with the DNA between the nucleosomes to form higher order chromatin structures. This gene is intronless and encodes a replication-dependent histone that is a member of the histone H3 family. Transcripts from this gene lack polyA tails; instead, they contain a palindromic termination element. This gene is located separately from the other H3 genes that are in the histone gene cluster on chromosome 6p22-p21.3.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-615
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.