- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QEEKPLKLQVWSGTE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Immunohistochemistry:This product has been successfully used in IHC on Rat (PMID: 30226827).Immunofluorescence:This product has been successfully used in IF on Rat (PMID: 28119568, 25633097, 23713466 and 23466693).
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HRH2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HRH2, histamine receptor H2, HGNC:5183, H2R, gastric receptor 1, OTTHUMP00000161242
- Protein Accession Number: NP_071640.1,NP_001124527.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13435405
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3274
- 1: Nakane H, Sonobe Y, Watanabe T, Nakano K. Histamine: its novel role as an endogenous regulator of Con A-dependent T cell proliferation. Inflamm Res. 2004 Jul;53(7):324-8. Epub 2004 Jun 25.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-733
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.