- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Zebrafish, Xenopus, C. Elegans, Drosophila, Pig, Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: This HIST2H3A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 108-136 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HIST2H3A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 15 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIST2H3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone H32, Histone H3/m, Histone H3/o, HIST2H3A
- Protein Accession Number: Q71DI3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74758899
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1.26961E+17
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsiblefor the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber ineukaryotes. This structure consists of approximately 146 bp of DNAwrapped around a nucleosome, an octamer composed of pairs of eachof the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4). The chromatinfiber is further compacted through the interaction of a linkerhistone, H1, with the DNA between the nucleosomes to form higherorder chromatin structures. This gene is intronless and encodes amember of the histone H3 family. Transcripts from this gene lackpolyA tails; instead, they contain a palindromic terminationelement. This gene is found in a histone cluster on chromosome 1.This gene is one of four histone genes in the cluster that areduplicated; this record represents the telomeric copy. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Neumann, H., et al. Mol. Cell 36(1):153-163(2009)
- 2: Hurd, P.J., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(24):16575-16583(2009)
- 3: Yuan, J., et al. Cell Cycle 8(11):1747-1753(2009)
- 4: Chang, Q., et al. J. Hepatol. 50(2):323-333(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-649
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.