- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat, Bovine, Xenopus, Mouse, Chicken, Monkey, Zebrafish, D
- IMMUNOGEN: This HIST2H2AC antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 18-46 amino acids from the Central region of human HIST2H2AC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIST2H2AC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone H2A type 2-C, Histone H2A-GL101, Histone H2A/q, HIST2H2AC, H2AFQ
- Protein Accession Number: Q16777
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117890
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8338
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsiblefor the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber ineukaryotes. Two molecules of each of the four core histones (H2A,H2B, H3, and H4) form an octamer, around which approximately 146 bpof DNA is wrapped in repeating units, called nucleosomes. Thelinker histone, H1, interacts with linker DNA between nucleosomesand functions in the compaction of chromatin into higher orderstructures. This gene is intronless and encodes a member of thehistone H2A family.
- 1: Ishibashi, T., et al. Biochemistry 48(22):5007-5017(2009)
- 2: Karaczyn, A.A., et al. Ann. Clin. Lab. Sci. 39(3):251-262(2009)
- 3: Pinato, S., et al. BMC Mol. Biol. 10, 55 (2009) :
- 4: Guerrero-Santoro, J., et al. Cancer Res. 68(13):5014-5022(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-780
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.