- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat, Bovine, Xenopus, Yeast, Chicken, Monkey, Zebrafish, Drosophila
- IMMUNOGEN: This HIST1H2AG antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 63-87 amino acids from the Central region of human HIST1H2AG.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:25
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 14 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIST1H2AG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone H2A type 1, H2A1, Histone H2A/p, HIST1H2AG, H2AFP
- Protein Accession Number: P0C0S8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83288406
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8.32983E+19
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Core component of nucleosome. Nucleosomes wrap and compact DNA into chromatin, limiting DNA accessibility to the cellular machineries which require DNA as a template. Histones thereby play a central role in transcription regulation, DNA repair, DNA replication and chromosomal stability. DNA accessibility is regulated via a complex set of post-translational modifications of histones, also called histone code, and nucleosome remodeling.
- 1: Albig W.,et al.Hum. Genet. 101:284-294(1997).
- 2: Albig W.,et al.Biol. Chem. 380:7-18(1999).
- 3: Dobner T.,et al.DNA Seq. 1:409-413(1991).
- 4: Mannironi C.,et al.DNA Cell Biol. 13:161-170(1994).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-041
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.