- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HISPPD1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HISPPD1 antibody can be used for detection of HISPPD1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. HISPPD1 antibody can be used for detection of HISPPD1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 138 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HISPPD1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPIP5K2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HISPPD1, FLJ21506, KIAA0433, PPIP5K2, VIP2, IP7K2, HISPPD1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056031
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 41281583
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23262
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Inositol phosphates (IPs) and diphosphoinositol phosphates (PP-IPs), also known as inositol pyrophosphates, act as cell signaling molecules. HISPPD1 has both IP6 kinase (EC 220.127.116.11) and PP-IP5 (also called IP7) kinase (EC 18.104.22.168) activities that produce the high-energy pyrophosphates PP-IP5 and PP2-IP4 (also called IP8), respectively.Inositol phosphates (IPs) and diphosphoinositol phosphates (PP-IPs), also known as inositol pyrophosphates, act as cell signaling molecules. HISPPD1 has both IP6 kinase (EC 22.214.171.124) and PP-IP5 (also called IP7) kinase (EC 126.96.36.199) activities that produce the high-energy pyrophosphates PP-IP5 and PP2-IP4 (also called IP8), respectively (Fridy et al., 2007 [PubMed 17690096]).
- 1: Choi, J.H., (2007) J. Biol. Chem. 282 (42), 30763-30775.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-980
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.