- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: AANLSRNGPALQE-C
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in lysates of Human Peripheral Blood Mononucleocytes (calculated MW of 48.3kDa according to NP_054782.2). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all reported isoforms (NP_054782.2; NP_001014436.1; NP_001116428.1)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: DBNL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DBNL, HIP-55, SH3P7, src homology 3 domain-containing protein HIP-55, HIP-55 protein, drebrin F, drebrin-like, ABP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_054782.2,NP_001014436.1,NP_001116428.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361670
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28988
- 1: Ensenat D, Yao Z, Wang XS, Kori R, Zhou G, Lee SC, Tan TH. A novel src homology 3 domain-containing adaptor protein, HIP-55, that interacts with hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1. J Biol Chem. 1999 Nov 26;274(48):33945-50.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-730
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.