- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HIon Channel1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HIon Channel1 antibody can be used for detection of HIon Channel1 by ELISA at 1:312500. HIon Channel1 antibody can be used for detection of HIon Channel1 by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 74 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HIon Channel1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIon Channel1, hic-1, ZBTB29, ZNF901
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006488
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61676186
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3090
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HIon Channel1 is a transcriptional repressor. HIon Channel1 may act as a tumor suppressor. HIon Channel1 may be involved in development of head, face, limbs and ventral body wall. Defects in HIon Channel1 may be a cause of the facial dysmorphism and additional birth defects (except for lissencephaly) seen in the contiguous gene disorder Miller-Dieker syndrome (MDS), like defective development of the nose, jaws, extremities, gastrointestinal tract, and kidney.
- 1: Chopin, V. (2006) Med Sci (Paris) 22 (1), 54-61.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-649
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.