- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HINT3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-47 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human HINT3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 20 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HINT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histidine triad nucleotide-binding protein 3, HINT-3, 3---, HINT3
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NQE9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74752900
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 135114
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histidine triad proteins, such as HINT3, are nucleotidehydrolases and transferases that act on the alpha-phosphate ofribonucleotides (Brenner, 2002 [PubMed 12119013]).[supplied byOMIM].
- 1: Chou, T.F., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 373(4):978-989(2007)
- 2: Brenner, C. Biochemistry 41(29):9003-9014(2002)
- 3: Bieganowski, P., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(13):10852-10860(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-851
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.