- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HINFP antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 317-346 amino acids from the Central region of human HINFP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HINFP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone H4 transcription factor, Histone nuclear factor P, HiNF-P, MBD2-interacting zinc finger protein, Methyl-CpG-binding protein 2-interacting zinc finger protein, HINFP, MIZF, ZNF743
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BQA5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 322510032
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25988
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- MIZF interacts with methyl-CpG-binding protein-2 (MBD2;MIM 603547), a component of the MeCP1 histone deacetylase (HDAC)complex, and plays a role in DNA methylation and transcriptionrepression.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 3: Mitra, P., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 219(2):438-448(2009)
- 4: Medina, R., et al. Biochemistry 47(44):11415-11423(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-545
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.