- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human ECRG2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: HIG2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of HIG2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store HIG2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIGD2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RCF1b, HIG1 domain family member 2A, mitochondrial, RCF1 homolog B, RCF1b
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001092256
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20270389
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 192286
- 1: Cui Y, Wang J, Zhang X, et al. ECRG2, a novel candidate of tumor suppressor gene in the esophageal carcinoma, interacts directly with metallothionein 2A and links to apoptosis. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2003; 302:904-15
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6491P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.