- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: HIF3A antibody was raised against amino acids 581-592 of HIF3A (Mouse).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HImmunofluorescence3A antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:000 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.02 M potassium phosphate, 0.15 M sodium chloride, pH 7.2, 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIF3A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIF3A, BHLHe17, HIF-3A, IPAS, HIF3-alpha-1, Inhibitory PAS domain protein, PASD7, HIF-3-alpha, HIF3-alpha, Member of PAS protein 7, MOP7
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y2N7
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 145558932
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64344
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HIF3A Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-586
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.