- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: This HIF1AN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 286-316 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HIF1AN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIF1AN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha inhibitor, 11411n4, Factor inhibiting HIF-1, FIH-1, Hypoxia-inducible factor asparagine hydroxylase, HIF1AN, FIH1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NWT6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32129605
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55662
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FIH1Encoded protein (factor inhibiting HIF-1)is a co-repressor that interacts with hypoxia-inducible factor 1(HIF-1) alpha and the von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor protein to mediate repression of HIF-1 transcriptional activity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-125
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.