- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HIF1AN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HIF1AN antibody can be used for detection of HIF1AN by ELISA at 1:1562500. HIF1AN antibody can be used for detection of HIF1AN by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 40 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HIF1AN antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIF1AN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIF1AN, DKFZp762F1811, FIH1, FLJ20615, FLJ22027
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060372
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148596936
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55662
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HIF1AN is a co-repressor that interacts with hypoxia-inducible factor 1 (HIF-1) alpha and the von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor protein to mediate repression of HIF-1 transcriptional activity.
- 1: Jacobs, E.J., (2008) Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 17 (4), 972-977.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-495
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.