- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HIF1Alpha antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 728-757 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HIF1Alpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 93 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIF1A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha, HIF-1-alpha, HIF1-alpha, ARNT-interacting protein, Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP1, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 78, bHLHe78, Member of PAS protein 1, PAS domain-containing protein 8, HIF1A, BHLHE78, MOP1, PASD8
- Protein Accession Number: Q16665
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2498017
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3091
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 (HIF1) is a transcription factor found in mammalian cells cultured under reduced oxygen tension that plays an essential role in cellular and systemic homeostatic responses to hypoxia. HIF1 is a heterodimer composed of an alpha subunit and a beta subunit. The beta subunit has been identified as the aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator (ARNT).
- 1: Favaro,E., Am. J. Pathol. 173 (4), 1186-1201 (2008) Alexandru,G., Cell 134 (5), 804-816 (2008) Linke,S., J. Biol. Chem. 279 (14), 14391-14397 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-184
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.