- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: NTHCAELYASGP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing Human HIC1 a band of approx. 100kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the mock-transfected HEK293. The same band is observed endogenously in the cell lines A549 and Jurkat. The calculated molecular size is 74.5kDa according to NP_006488.2. Recommended concentration, 0.5-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_006488.2; NP_001091672.1).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIC1, hypermethylated in cancer 1, ZBTB29, ZNF901, hic-1, hypermethylated in cancer 1 protein, zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 29
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006488.2,NP_001091672.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61676186
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3090
- 1: Yu J, Liu P, Cui X, Sui Y, Ji G, Guan R, Sun D, Ji W, Liu F, Liu A, Zhao Y, Yu Y, Jin Y, Bai J, Geng J, Xue Y, Qi J, Lee KY, Fu S.Identification of novel subregions of LOH in gastric cancer and analysis of the HIC1 and TOB1 tumor suppressor genes in these subregions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-339
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.