- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HIBADH.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HIBADH antibody can be used for detection of HIBADH by ELISA at 1:62500. HIBADH antibody can be used for detection of HIBADH by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HIBADH antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HIBADH
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIBADH, MGC40361, NS5ATP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_689953
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 23308751
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11112
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 3-hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase (3-hydroxy-2-methylpropanoate:NAD (+) oxidoreductase, EC 184.108.40.206) is a dimeric mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes the NAD (+)-dependent, reversible oxidation of 3-hydroxyisobutyrate, an intermediate of valine catabolism, to methylmalonate semialdehyde.3-hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase (3-hydroxy-2-methylpropanoate:NAD (+) oxidoreductase, EC 220.127.116.11) is a dimeric mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes the NAD (+)-dependent, reversible oxidation of 3-hydroxyisobutyrate, an intermediate of valine catabolism, to methylmalonate semialdehyde.
- 1: Hughes, G.J., (1993) Electrophoresis 14 (11), 1216-1222.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-743
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.