- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HHEX antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 244-270 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HHEX.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HHEX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hematopoietically-expressed homeobox protein HHEX, Homeobox protein HEX, Homeobox protein PRH, HHEX, HEX, PRH, PRHX
- Protein Accession Number: Q03014
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 547658
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3087
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the homeobox family oftranscription factors, many of which are involved in developmentalprocesses. Expression in specific hematopoietic lineages suggeststhat this protein may play a role in hematopoietic differentiation.
- 1: Heni, M., et al. Diabetes 59(12):3247-3252(2010)
- 2: Pechlivanis, S., et al. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 30(9):1867-1872(2010)
- 3: Reitz, C., et al. Neurobiol. Aging (2010) In press :
- 4: Gaudet, M.M., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 19(8):2106-2109(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-904
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.