- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Human HGF
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HGF antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, and immunofluorescence starting at 10 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Reacts with human HGF and to a lesser extent, mouse by Western Blot.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.01% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HGF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HGF, DFNB39, Hepatocyte growth factor, Hepatopoeitin-A, Hepapoietin A, Hepatopoietin-A, Scatter factor), SF, F-TCF, HGFB, HPTA, Scatter factor
- Protein Accession Number: P14210
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 123116
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3082
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HGF Antibody [7-2]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.