- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This HEXIM1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 18-46 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human HEXIM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HEXIM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein HEXIM1, Cardiac lineage protein 1, Estrogen down-regulated gene 1 protein, Hexamethylene bis-acetamide-inducible protein 1, Menage a quatre protein 1, HEXIM1, CLP1, EDG1, HIS1, MAQ1
- Protein Accession Number: O94992
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10614
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Expression of this gene is induced byhexamethylene-bis-acetamide in vascular smooth muscle cells. Thisgene has no introns.
- 1: Dow, E.C., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 224(1):84-93(2010)
- 2: Ogba, N., et al. Oncogene 29(25):3639-3649(2010)
- 3: Schonichen, A., et al. Biochemistry 49(14):3083-3091(2010)
- 4: Czudnochowski, N., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 395(1):28-41(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-403
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.