- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HRQQERAPLSKFGD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 40kDa band observed in Human and Mouse Heart lysates (calculated MW of 40.6kDa according to Human NP_006451.1 and 40.2kDa according to Mouse NP_620092.1. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3µg/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperatur. Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nucleus of A431 and HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10µg/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HEXIM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HEXIM1, hexamethylene bis-acetamide inducible 1, HGNC:24953, CLP1, HIS1, MAQ1 , HMBA-inducible, hexamethylene bisacetamide-inducible protein, hexamethylene-bis-acetamide-inducible transcript 1, hexamthylene bis-acetamide inducible 1, menage a quatre 1, EDG1, FLJ13562
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006451.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5453682
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10614
- 1: Schulte A, Czudnochowski N, Barboric M, Schonichen A, Blazek D, Peterlin BM, Geyer M. Identification of a Cyclin T-Binding Domain in Hexim1 and Biochemical Analysis of Its Binding Competition with HIV-1 Tat. J Biol Chem. 2005 Jul 1;280(26):24968-77. Epub 2005 Apr 25.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-727
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.