- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HEXB antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 170-203 amino acids from the Central region of human HEXB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HEXB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Beta-hexosaminidase subunit beta, 188.8.131.52, Beta-N-acetylhexosaminidase subunit beta, Hexosaminidase subunit B, Cervical cancer proto-oncogene 7 protein, HCC-7, N-acetyl-beta-glucosaminidase subunit beta, Beta-hexosaminidase subunit beta chain B, Beta-hexosaminidase subunit beta chain A, HEXB
- Protein Accession Number: P07686
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 123081
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3074
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Responsible for the degradation of GM2 gangliosides, and a variety of other molecules containing terminal N-acetyl hexosamines, in the brain and other tissues.
- 1: Korneluk R.G.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 261:8407-8413(1986).
- 2: Neote K.,et al.Genomics 3:279-286(1988).
- 3: Proia R.L.,et al.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 85:1883-1887(1988).
- 4: Kim J.W.,et al.Submitted (MAY-2001) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-180
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.