- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HES7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 26-55 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human HES7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HES7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transcription factor HES-7, hHes7, Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 37, bHLHb37, Hairy and enhancer of split 7, bHLH factor Hes7, HES7, BHLHB37
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BYE0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296434525
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84667
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HES7 is a member of the hairy and enhancer of split family of bHLH transcription factors. The protein functions as a transcriptional repressor, and is implicated in correct patterning of the axial skeleton.
- 1: Sparrow, D.B., et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 17(23):3761-3766(2008)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 64-076
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.