- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HES6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HES6 antibody can be used for detection of HES6 by ELISA at 1:62500. HES6 antibody can be used for detection of HES6 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Tranfected 293T Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HES6 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HES6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HES6, HES-6, bHLHb41, bHLHc23, C-HAIRY1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061115
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361763
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55502
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HES6 belongs to a subfamily of basic helix-loop-helix transcription factors that includes Drosophila Hairy and Enhancer of split genes. Like other members of the family, HES6 features the WRPW motif which is consisted just of four amino acids at its C-terminus. It is expressed by both undifferentiated and differentiated cells and is an inhibitor of Hes1. HES6 supports Mash1 activity and promotes cell differentiation.
- 1: Kang, S.A., (2005) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 332 (1), 33-36.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-736
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.