- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RSAAEHRKVGSRP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 24kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line HepG2 (calculated MW of 26.1kDa according to NP_001135939.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_001135939.1) only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 24kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HES4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HES4, hairy and enhancer of split 4 (Drosophila), bHLHb42, bHLH factor Hes4, class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 42, hHES4, transcription factor HES-4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001135939.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10863967
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57801
- 1: El Yakoubi W, Borday C, Hamdache J, Parain K, Tran HT, Vleminckx K, Perron M, Locker M.Hes4 Controls Proliferative Properties of Neural Stem Cells During Retinal Ontogenesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-464
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.