- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure recombinant Human Heregulin-B1. Human Heregulin-B1 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing an immobilized Human Heregulin-B1 matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hHeregulin-B1 (1.0 ng/mL), a concentration of 0.1-1.1 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
In a sandwich ELISA To detect hHeregulin-B1 (using 100 uL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction withour biotinylated Anti-Human hHeregulin-B1as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hHeregulin-B1.
To detect hHeregulin-B1 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 ug/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hHeregulin-B1 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-80°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NRG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GGF, HGL, HRG, NDF, ARIA, GGF2, HRG1, HRGA, SMDF, MST131, GGF, Pro-neuregulin-1, membrane-bound isoform, Acetylcholine receptor-inducing activity, Pro-NRG1
- Protein Accession Number: Q02297
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 9297018
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3084
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-254
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.