- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SHLVKCAEKE KTFCVNGGEC FMVKDLSNPS RYLCKCPNEF TGDRCQNYVM ASFYKHLGIE FMEAE
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human MCF - 7 cells is ≤ 0.5 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2 x 106 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Heregulin-B1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Heregulin-B1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Heregulin-B1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NRG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GGF, HGL, HRG, NDF, ARIA, GGF2, HRG1, HRGA, SMDF, MST131, GGF, Pro-neuregulin-1, membrane-bound isoform, Acetylcholine receptor-inducing activity, Pro-NRG1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001153468.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 236461846
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3084
- Neuregulin/Heregulin is a family of structurally related polypeptide growth factors derived from alternatively spliced genes (NRG1, NRG2, NRG3 and NRG4). To date, there are over 14 soluble and transmembrane proteins derived from the NRG1 gene. Proteolytic processing of the extracellular domain of the transmembrane NRG1 isoforms release soluble growth factors. HRG1-β1 contains an Ig domain and an EGF-like domain that is necessary for direct binding to receptor tyrosine kinases erb3 and erb4. This binding induces erb3 and erb4 heterodimerization with erb2, stimulating intrinsic kinase activity, which leads to tyrosine phosphorylation. Although HRG1-β1 biological effects is still unclear, it has been found to promote motility and invasiveness of breast cancer cells which may also involve up-regulation of expression and function of the autocrine motility-promoting factor (AMF). Recombinant human Heregulin-β1 (HRG1-β1) is a 7.5 kDa polypeptide consisting of only the EGF domain of heregulin-β1 (65 amino acid residues).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-148
- Size: 0.01 mg | 0.05 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.