- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Her3/ErbB3 (phospho-Tyr1328) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 1328 (P-D-Y (p) -W-H) derived from Human Her3/ErbB3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of Her3/ErbB3 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1328.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 185 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERBB3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HER3, LCCS2, ErbB-3, c-erbB3, erbB3-S, MDA-BF-1, c-erbB-3, p180-ErbB3, p45-sErbB3, p85-sErbB3, KIAA0288, Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001005915.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54792102
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2065
- Binds and is activated by neuregulins and NTAK.
- 1: Holbro, T. et al. (2003) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100, 8933-8938. Kobayashi, M. et al. (2003) Oncogene 22, 1294-1301. Kim, H. H. et al. (1994) J. Biol. Chem. 269, 24747-24755. Yarden, Y. and Sliwkowski, M. X. (2001) Nature Rev. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2, 127-137.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-241
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.