- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: HER2 (phospho Tyr1112) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 1112 (Q-R-Y (p)-S-E) derived from Human HER2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of HER2 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1112.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 150 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ERBB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C-erbB-2, NGL, NEU proto-oncogene, MLN 19,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001005862.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54792098
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2064
- Essential component of a neuregulin-receptor complex, although neuregulins do not interact with it alone. GP30 is a potential ligand for this receptor. Not activated by EGF, TGF-alpha and amphiregulin.
- 1: Chuang TD, et al. (2010)J Biol Chem 285, 23598-606
- 2: Bhuvaneswari R, Gan YY, Soo KC, Olivo M (2009) Mol Cancer 8, 94
- 3: Thelemann A, et al. (2005) Mol Cell Proteomics 4, 356-76
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-955
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.