- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human HER2 protein was used as the immunogen for this antibody.(1)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. This HER2 antibody binds to the extracellular/cell surface region of the protein.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Her2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: erbB-2 Antibody: NEU, NGL, HER2, TKR1, CD340, HER-2, MLN 19, HER-2/neu, MLN19, NEU, Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2, Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2064
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes a protein of 185kDa, which is identified as HER2 / ErbB2. Its epitope is localized in the extracellular domain. HER2 is a member of the EGFR family. This antibody is specific and shows minimal cross-reaction with other members of the EGFR-family. Receptors of this family are located on the plasma membrane and consist of an extracellular ligand-binding domain that is connected to a large intracellular domain by a single transmembrane sequence. HER2 / ErbB2 protein is over-expressed in a variety of carcinomas especially those of breast and ovary.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-273
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.