- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for this HER2 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at Room Temp (1)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the HER2 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Her2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: erbB-2 Antibody: NEU, NGL, HER2, TKR1, CD340, HER-2, MLN 19, HER-2/neu, MLN19, NEU, Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-2, Metastatic lymph node gene 19 protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2064
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- HER2 is a member of the epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor family of receptor tyrosine kinases. This protein has no ligand binding domain of its own and therefore cannot bind growth factors. However, it does bind tightly to other ligand-bound EGF receptor family members to form a heterodimer, stabilizing ligand binding and enhancing kinase-mediated activation of downstream signalling pathways, such as those involving mitogen-activated protein kinase and phosphatidylinositol-3 kinase. Amplification and/or overexpression of this gene has been reported in numerous cancers, including breast and ovarian tumors. HER2 protein is over-expressed in a variety of carcinomas especially those of breast and ovary. [RefSeq]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-921
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.