- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: HAMP (AAH20612, 25 a.a. ~ 85 a.a) full length recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hepcidin antibody can be used in Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 1:50, and immunoprecipitation.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2
- CONCENTRATION: 0.48 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Hepcidin antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAMP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HAMP, Hepcidin antimicrobial peptide, LEAP-1, LEAP1, HEPC, Hepcidin, HFE2B, PLTR, Putative liver tumor regressor
- Protein Accession Number: P81172
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10720397
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57817
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Hepcidin Antibody [1F9]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-590
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.