- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Extract of a formalin-fixed rejected-allograft of human liver was used a the immunogen for this Hepatocyte antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence (0.5-1 ug/ml)
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the Hepatocyte antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Tris with 1mM EDTA, pH 9.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Hepatocyte Specific Antigen, also called Hepatocyte Paraffin 1 or Hep Par 1, localizes to the mitochondria of hepatocytes. It is a sensitive marker for distinguishing hepatocellular carcinomas (HCC) from other metastatic carcinomas as well as cholangio-carcinomas. HCCs occur primarily in the stomach, but they are also found in many other organs. The Hepatocyte Specific Antigen may also be a useful marker for intestinal metaplasia. Reportedly, strong expression of the Hepatocyte Specific Antigen correlates with smaller tumor size and longer patient survival. Occasionally, Hepatocyte Specific Antigen is also found in gastric carcinomas as well as in a few other non-hepatic tumors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-203
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.