- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: This HELT antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 131-160 amino acids from the Central region of human HELT.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HELT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hairy and enhancer of split-related protein HELT, HES/HEY-like transcription factor, HELT
- Protein Accession Number: A6NFD8
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 391723
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HELT is a transcriptional repressor which binds preferentially to the canonical E box sequence 5'-CACGCG-3' (By similarity).
- 1: Guimera, J., et al. Gene 377, 65-76 (2006) :
- 2: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 434(7034):724-731(2005)
- 3: Katoh, M., et al. Int. J. Mol. Med. 14(4):747-751(2004)
- 4: Nakatani, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(16):16356-16367(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-164
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.