- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human Hsp90 (1-732aa) purified from E. coli.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Heat Shock Protein 90 antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:000 - 1:1000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 20 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4, 0.1% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HSP90AA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HSP90, HSP90A, HSPC1, HSPCA, Heat shock protein HSP 90-alpha, Heat shock 86 kDa, HSP 86, EL52, HSPN, LAP2, HSP86, Hsp89, Hsp90, HSP89A, HSP90N, HSPCAL1, HSPCAL4
- Protein Accession Number: P07900
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 92090606
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 Antibody [4F10]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-054
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.