- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken: (94%)
- IMMUNOGEN: HDGFRP2 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human HDGFRP2.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 50 - 100 of HDGFRP2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HDGFRP2 antibody can be used for detection of HDGFRP2 by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least two isoforms of HDGFRP2 are known to exist; this antibody will recognize both isoforms. This antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other HDGFRP family members
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1462 - Rat Lung Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: HDGFRP2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HDGFRP2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: HDGFRP2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HDGFRP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HDGFRP2 Antibody: HDGF2, HDGF2, UNQ785/PRO1604, Hepatoma-derived growth factor-related protein 2, Hepatoma-derived growth factor 2, HRP-2
- Protein Accession Number: EAW69215
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48255931
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84717
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HDGFRP2 Antibody: Hepatoma-derived growth factor-related protein 2 (HDGFRP2) is a widely expressed member of protein family that contains the HDGF related proteins 1-4 and lens epithelial derived growth factor (LEDGF). These family members show extensive homology at the amino terminus (termed the hath region). Little is known of the role of HDGFRP2, but like the related LEDGF, HDGFRP2 can bind HIV-1 integrase and stimulate HIV-1 integrase activity in vitro.
- 1: El-Tahir HM, Dietz F, Dringen R, et al. Expression of Hepatoma-derived growth factor family members in the adult central nervous system. BMC Neurosci. 2006; 7:6.
- 2: Izumoto Y, Kuroda T, Harada H, et al. Hepatoma-derived growth factor belongs to a gene family in mice showing significant homology in the amino terminus. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1997; 238:26-32
- 3: Cherepanov P, Devroe E, Silver PA, et al. Identification of an evolutionarily conserved domain in human lens epithelium-derived growth factor/transcriptional co-activator p75 (LEDGF/p75) that binds HIV-1 integrase. J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279:48883-92.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6411
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.