- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HDGF antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 171-197 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HDGF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HDGF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hepatoma-derived growth factor, HDGF, High mobility group protein 1-like 2, HMG-1L2, HDGF, HMG1L2
- Protein Accession Number: P51858
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1708157
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3068
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HDGF is a member of the hepatoma-derived growth factor family. This protein has mitogenic and DNA-binding activity and may play a role in cellular proliferation and differentiation.
- 1: Thakar,K., FEBS J. 275 (7), 1411-1426 (2008)
- 2: Chang,K.C.,Int. J. Cancer 121 (5), 1059-1065 (2007)
- 3: Yamamoto,S., Ann. Surg. Oncol. 14 (7), 2141-2149 (2007)
- 4: Uyama,H., Clin. Cancer Res. 12 (20 PT 1), 6043-6048 (2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-269
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.