- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HDBP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 213-242 amino acids from the Central region of human HDBP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein G column, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC2A4RG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SLC2A4 regulator, GLUT4 enhancer factor, GEF, Huntington disease gene regulatory region-binding protein 1, HDBP-1, SLC2A4RG, HDBP1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NR83
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 85700401
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56731
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- THDBP1 is a nuclear transcription factor involved in the activation of the solute carrier family 2 member 4 gene. This protein interacts with another transcription factor, myocyte enhancer factor 2, to activate transcription of this gene.
- 1: Jones,M.R., Fertil. Steril. (2008)
- 2: McGee,S.L., FASEB J. 20 (2), 348-349 (2006)
- 3: Tanaka,K., J. Biol. Chem. 279 (8), 7275-7286 (2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-574
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.