- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: HDAC4/HDAC5/HDAC9 (phospho-Ser246/259/220) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 246/259/220 (T-A-S (p) -EP) derived from Human HDAC4/HDAC5/HDAC9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of HDAC4/HDAC5/HDAC9 only when phosphorylated at serine 246/259/220.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 140, 124 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HDAC4 HDAC5 HDAC9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HD4, AHO3, BDMR, HDACA, HA6116, HDAC-4, HDAC-A, CYK18, PIG46, HD4/HD5/HD9,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006028.2;NP_001015053.1;NP_055522.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153085395 / 62750349 / 7662280
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9759;10014;9734
- Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) are a group of enzymes closely related to sirtuins. They catalyze the removal of acetyl groups from lysine residues in histones and non-histone proteins, resulting in transcriptional repression. In general, they do not act autonomously but as components of large multiprotein complexes, such as pRb-E2F and mSin3A, that mediate important transcription regulatory pathways. There are three classes of HDACs; classes 1, 2 and 4, which are closely related Zn2+-dependent enzymes. HDACs are ubiquitously expressed and they can exist in the nucleus or cytosol. Their subcellular localization is effected by protein-protein interactions (for example HDAC-14.3.3 complexes are retained in the cytosol) and by the class to which they belong (class 1 HDACs are predominantly nuclear whilst class 2 HDACs shuttle between the nucleus and cytosol). HDACs have a role in cell growth arrest, differentiation and death and this has led to substantial interest in HDAC inhibitors as possible antineoplastic agents.
- 1: Cress, W. D. and Seto, E. (2000) J Cell Physiol 184, 1-16. Vigushin, D. M. and Coombes, R. C. (2004) Curr. Cancer Drug Targets 4, 205-218. Marmorstein, R. (2001) Cell Mol Life Sci 58, 693-703. Thiagalingam, S. et al. (2003) Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 983, 84-100.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-244
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.