- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HDAC2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HDAC2 antibody can be used for detection of HDAC2 by ELISA at 1:12500. HDAC2 antibody can be used for detection of HDAC2 by western blot at 0.2-2.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HDAC2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HDAC2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HDAC2, HD2, RPD3, YAF1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001518
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 293336691
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3066
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histone deacetylase 2 (HDAC2), or transcriptional regulator homolog RPD3 L1, is highly homologous to the yeast transcription factor RPD3 (reduced potassium dependency 3) gene. As in yeast, human HDA2 is likely to be involved in regulating chromatin structure during transcription. It has been implicated to associate with YY1, a mammalian zinc-finger transcription factor, which negatively regulates transcription by tethering RPD3 to DNA as a cofactor. This process is highly concerved from yeast to human.
- 1: Choi, Y.B., et al., (2004) J.Biol.Chem.279(49), 50930-50941.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-648
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.