- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This HDAC11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 313-345 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HDAC11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HDAC11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone deacetylase 11, HD11, HDAC11
- Protein Accession Number: Q96DB2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 26394832
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79885
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HDAC11 is responsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. The predominantly nuclear HDAC11, which interacts with HDAC6, is weakly expressed in most tissues, and strongly expressed in brain, heart, skeletal muscle, kidney and testis. Its activity is inhibited by trapoxin, a known histone deacetylase inhibitor.
- 1: Keedy, K.S. et al.Virol. May; 83(10): 4749?756(2009).
- 2: Voelter-Mahlknecht S, et al., IntMol Med. 2005 Oct;16(4):589-98.
- 3: Bradbury CA, et al., Leukemia. 2005 Oct;19(10):1751-9.
- 4: Gregoretti IV, et al.,Mol Biol. 2004 Apr 16;338(1):17-31.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-646
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.