- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KPEAKGVKEEVK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ChIP, E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Appox 55kDa band observed in Human Duodenum and Lymph Node lysates and approx 70kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines HeLa and NIH3T3 (calculated MW of 55.1kDa according to Human NP_004955.2 and Mouse NP_032254.1). The observed 70kDa band represents the sumoylated protein according to David et al, J Biol Chem. 2002 Jun 28;277(26):23658-63; PMID: 11960997. Recommended concentration: 0.1-2ug/ml.
Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the nucleus of NIH3T3 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/mlChromatin Immunoprecipitation: A 3.5-fold increased presence of H3 onto the Human P21 locus observed when comparing the precipitations using EB07186 with non-specific goat IgG to bring down HDAC1 in a chromatin lysate from MCF7 cells.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Appox 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HDAC1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HDAC1, histone deacetylase 1, DKFZp686H12203, GON-10, HD1, RPD3, RPD3L1 , reduced potassium dependency, yeast homolog-like 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004955.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13128860
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3065
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-976
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.