- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This HCRTR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 275-304 amino acids from the Central region of human HCRTR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HCRTR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Orexin receptor type 2, Ox-2-R, Ox2-R, Ox2R, Hypocretin receptor type 2, HCRTR2
- Protein Accession Number: O43614
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3062
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a G-protein coupledreceptor involved in the regulation of feeding behavior. Theencoded protein binds the hypothalamic neuropeptides orexin A andorexin B. A related gene (HCRTR1) encodes a G-protein coupledreceptor that selectively binds orexin A.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Pinheiro, A.P., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (5), 1070-1080 (2010) :
- 3: Chen, J., et al. Biochem. J. 427(3):377-390(2010)
- 4: Fellay, J., et al. PLoS Genet.(12), E1000791 (2009) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-425
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.