- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human hCG_2042202.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: hCG_2042202 antibody can be used for detection of hCG_2042202 by ELISA at 1:312500. hCG_2042202 antibody can be used for detection of hCG_2042202 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: NTERA2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store hCG_2042202 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ZSCAN5B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: hCG_2042202, LOC342933, ZNF371, ZNF495B
- Protein Accession Number: XP_943301
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 113428746
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 342933
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The exact function of hCG_2042202 remains unknown.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-703
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.