- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A partial recombinant protein from the N-terminal region of human Luteinizing hormone / Choriogonadotropin receptor was used as the immunogen for the hCG Receptor antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the hCG Receptor antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LHCGR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LHCGR, luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor, LCGR, LGR2, LHR, hLHR, luteinizing hormone receptor, lutropin/choriogonadotropin receptor, LH receptor, CG receptor, LHRHR
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3973
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a protein of 78-85kDa, which is identified as the receptor for Luteinizing hormone / Choriogonadotropin. Luteinizing hormone plays a role in spermatogenesis and ovulation by stimulating the testes and ovaries to produce steroids. Choriogonadotropin production in the placenta maintains estrogen and progesterone levels during the first trimester of pregnancy. Ovaries and testes abundantly express luteinizing hormone / choriogonadotropin receptor (LHCGR) as a seven transmembrane, G protein-coupled receptor glycoprotein. LHCGR influences the protective effect of pregnancy and Gonadotropin against breast cancer. The expression of LHCGR on breast carcinoma correlates in part to the degree of tumor differentiation. LHCGR -positive breast tumors occur more frequently in tumors with greater cell differentiation in premenopausal women.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-714
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin