- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: African Green Monkey, Baboon, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Stimulated human leukocytes were used as the immunogen for this CD44 / HCAM antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: order BSA-free format for coating
Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the HCAM antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD44, CD44 molecule (Indian blood group), CDW44, CSPG8, ECMR-III, HCELL, HUTCH-I, IN, LHR, MC56, MDU2, MDU3, MIC4, Pgp1, CD44 antigen, GP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptor, Hermes antigen, cell surface glycoprotein CD44, chondroitin sulfate proteoglyc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes a cell surface glycoprotein of 80-95kDa, called CD44, or HCAM, on lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes (Leucocyte Typing Workshop V). Its epitope is resistant to digestion by trypsin and chymotrypsin. The CD44 family of glycoproteins exists in a number of variant isoforms, the most common being the standard 85-95kDa or hematopoietic variant (CD44-s). Higher molecular weight isoforms are described in epithelial cells (CD44-v), which are believed to function in intercellular adhesion and stromal binding. HCAM antibody immunostaining is commonly used for the discrimination of urothelial transitional cell carcinoma in-situ from non-neoplastic changes in the urothelium.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-098
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.