- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human HBP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: HBP1 antibody can be used for detection of HBP1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. HBP1 antibody can be used for detection of HBP1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store HBP1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HBP1, FLJ16340,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036389
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21361411
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26959
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HBP1 is a transcriptional repressor that binds to the promoter region of target genes. This protein plays a role in the regulation of the cell cycle and of the Wnt pathway. It binds preferentially to the sequence 5'-TTCATTCATTCA-3'. Binding to the H1F0 promoter, HBP1 is enhanced by interaction with RB1. The protein also can disrupt the interaction between DNA and TCF4.
- 1: Paulson, K.E., (2007) Cancer Res. 67 (13), 6136-6145.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-467
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.