- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 10 amino acids near the amino terminus of human Hax1 isoform b.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hax1b peptide is used for blocking the activity of Hax1b antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Hax1b peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SCN3, HS1BP1, HCLSBP1, HCLS1-associated protein X-1, HS1-associating protein X-1, HAX-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001018238
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 66363694
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10456
- 1: Suzuki Y, Demoliere C, Kitamura D, et al. HAX-1, a novel intracellular protein, localized on mitochondria directly associates with HS1, a substrate of Src family tyrosine kinases. J. Immunol. 1997; 158:2736-44.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4715P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.