- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This HAVCR2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 167-194 amino acids from the Central region of human HAVCR2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 33 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAVCR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2, HAVcr-2, T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 3, TIMD-3, T-cell immunoglobulin mucin receptor 3, TIM-3, T-cell membrane protein 3, HAVCR2, TIM3, TIMD3
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TDQ0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033536
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84868
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD4 (MIM 186940)-positive T helper lymphocytes can bedivided into types 1 (Th1) and 2 (Th2) on the basis of theircytokine secretion patterns. Th1 cells and their associatedcytokines are involved in cell-mediated immunity to intracellularpathogens and delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions, whereas Th2cells are involved in the control of extracellular helminthicinfections and the promotion of atopic and allergic diseases. The 2types of cells also cross-regulate the functions of the other. TIM3is a Th1-specific cell surface protein that regulates macrophageactivation and enhances the severity of experimental autoimmuneencephalomyelitis in mice.
- 1: Cao, B., et al. Cancer Immunol. Immunother. 59(12):1851-1857(2010)
- 2: Dorfman, D.M., et al. Hum. Pathol. 41(10):1486-1494(2010)
- 3: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 4: Dardalhon, V., et al. J. Immunol. 185(3):1383-1392(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-816
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.