- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 120-250 of human HAUS1 (NP_612452.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HAUS1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CCDC5, HEI-C, HEIC, HsT1461, HAUS augmin-like complex subunit 1, coiled-coil domain containing 5 (spindle associated), coiled-coil domain-containing protein 5, enhancer of invasion-cluster
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 115106
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- HAUS1 is 1 of 8 subunits of the 390-kD human augmin complex, or HAUS complex. The augmin complex was first identified in Drosophila, and its name comes from the Latin verb 'augmentare,' meaning 'to increase.' The augmin complex is a microtubule-binding complex involved in microtubule generation within the mitotic spindle and is vital to mitotic spindle assembly (Goshima et al., 2008 [PubMed 18443220]; Uehara et al., 2009 [PubMed 19369198]).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-894
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.